I have vague dusty memories of someone saying (perhaps at a Code4Lib
conference) that they had built a custom PHP (?) interface to the user
account features for SirsiDynix Unicorn. Sirsi provides an API that I
think could be used to do this, so that doesn't seem like a completely
impossible thing to remember.

We have finally 'turned off' our legacy OPAC here at NCSU Libraries
(after almost 4 years of using Endeca) and would be interested in being
able to turn off the legacy 'My Account' features as well, in particular
if someone had already built an application we could borrow from.

Thought I'd throw this out to see if anyone else remembers the same
conversation.

-emily

--
Emily Lynema