I have begun to create a list of commercial support vendors for library-related open source software, and it is temporarily located here:

  http://infomotions.com/tmp/support.html

I know the list is not exhaustive, and I know the list can be improved in many ways. I will be doing that work shortly. (Thank heavens for relational databases and XSLT!)

In the meantime, is your favorite vendor missing from the list? Can you recommend others? The only limitation is that the vendor needs to be supporting library-related software which is broadly defined, yet I do not necessarily want vendors who support things like Drupal, MySQL, Apache, etc. I'm looking for the more library-centric applications. The other applications have a very broad appeal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Eric Lease Morgan