Hi Kevin,

Love Heroku (http://heroku.com/), but it does have limitations in the way it works (e.g. Read-only drive space). I've heard good thinks about EngineYard (http://www.engineyard.com) and I've been running several apps through slicehost.

If you're feeling brave, you wan use jruby and deploy to Google's app-engine (http://code.google.com/p/appengine-jruby/).

HTH,
Wayne