Hi,

I just chatted with a person at McGill (i.e. Amy Buckland), and we would be glad to host the event in Montreal. So, you can consider Montreal as a viable option in the choices.

I also know people at U.Montreal and other organizations that could and would probably help us with logistics depending on how many people plan on attending.

If you're not convinced about Montreal, go ask Dan Chudnov about poutine.

Patrick

Patrick M. Lozeau
librarian
inlibro.com