Hello All,

I'm doing a presentation at NERCOMP in March called Cloud Computing in
Higher Education: Changing the Way We Provide Systems.

To prepare, I've created a survey called "Cloud Computing in
Academia".  If you work in academia and you utilize the cloud or are
interested in utilizing the cloud, please feel free to take the survey
using the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/cloud-academia

The survey is a total of 4 questions and should only take you a couple
of minutes to complete.  Your input would be greatly appreciated.
I'll publish a link to the results once I close the survey on Friday
February 5th.

Rosalyn