Thanks Ethan for the feedback.  I actually thought of that as I was
developing the survey (especially considering what Michael Klein and I
are presenting at Code4Lib).  But the presentation itself is really
geared toward IT professionals, the theme of this year's NERCOMP is:
The Next-Generation University: Rethinking IT in Disruptive Times.
And somehow I ended up in the enterprise systems and services track
(which i definitely wasn't expecting).

Perhaps our presentation at Code4Lib will make you see that I'm not
single cloud minded (Michael, feel free to flog me off list).

Rosalyn