On 29 Jan 10, at 5:34 PM, Wendy Huot wrote:

> +1 Thursday-Friday 6-7 May
>
> The dates of 6th and 7th work for me and I think they work for Kingston.  Bill: librarian-hunting season begins in the late Fall, so we're in the clear.

+1 for me too.

I should note that while the standard librarian-hunting seasons overlap for public and academic librarians, there is a special "sitting duck" hunt that co-incides with the municipal budgeting process.  In some communities, like ours, it is actually televised  (think the worst bass-fishing show you've ever flipped past).

Walter