**Please excuse cross postings**

Dear colleagues,

We want you to show the national and international library community your best ideas! You have an additional week to submit proposals for poster sessions to be presented at the 2010 ALA Annual Conference.

Because this is the first year of our earlier application deadline (to allow time for review prior to ALA's Early Bird Registration deadline), we have extended the deadline until Sunday, Jan. 10, for proposal submission.

The submission form is here: http://www.lib.jmu.edu/org/ala/form.asp. More information on ALA poster sessions is available here: http://www.lib.jmu.edu/org/ala/.

The 2010 ALA Annual Poster Sessions will be held at the ALA Annual Conference in Washington, DC on June 26 and 27, 2010 at The Washington Convention Center (Saturday and Sunday of the conference).

Please contact Candace Benefiel, Chair of the ALA Poster Session Review Panel, with any questions concerning the review process. Her email address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; if you need to call, her number is (979) 862-1044.

Applicants will be notified by March 2, 2010 whether their submission has been accepted for presentation at the conference.

Luke Vilelle and Jody Condit Fagan, Co-Chairs, ALA Poster Session Committee
Candace Benefiel, Review Panel Chair

Website: http://www.lib.jmu.edu/org/ala/