Hi everyone,

I have posted a list of restaurants for the Newcomer dinner so folks can
start signing up. Since we have around 80 people signed up at this point, we
are going to split up into smaller groups of around 8 and disperse in the
general hotel area.

If you signed up for the newcomer dinner, please look at the restaurant sign
up list<http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2010_social_activities#Newcomer_Dinner_Signup>and
sign up for the restaurant of your choice.

Guidelines to keep in mind while making your choice:

   - Max of *8* per location
   - ID yourselves so we can get a good mix of new people and veterans in
   the small groups (so we don't end up with a group of all new folks or all
   vets)
   - New folks - n
      - c4l vets - v
   - One leader needed for each location (code4lib vets only - New people
   can skip this part)
      - Leader duties
         - Make reservations if required; otherwise make sure that the
         restaurant can handle a group of 8 rowdy library coders
         - Herd folks from hotel to restaurant (know where you're going!)

You can just move your name from the main list and paste it into the
restaurant list. :c) Let me know if you have any questions.

Venture forth and find a restaurant that you like! I'll see all of you soon!

Thanks,
Becky