I heard concerns from some vegetarians that all the slots are taken at
vegetarian restaurants (maybe new restaurants have been added since I last
looked though). Is there any way to make room for vegetarians at the
vegetarian restaurants? Or maybe homeless vegetarians could put a new
section for themselves at the bottom so some vets can see what kind of need
there is for increased vegetarian dinner?

Joyce

--
Joyce Chapman
NCSU Libraries