Ken,

I've written a bunch of code that takes advantage of JQuery to do nice
things with OCLC web services. There are several posts on my blog (
http://www.librarywebchic.net) about my projects as well as some code
samples. I second the recommendation for you to check out JQuery-UI. It is
really great.

Karen