I planned on just doing some walking, maybe jogging. Idk. I will be bring my
FiveFingers though so I mean business.

Biking does sound fun but I can't fit my bike in my Mini.

--
"Well then what am I supposed to do with all my creative ideas- take a bath

http://eringerm.com/
http://twitter.com/ErinLovesTechno