Many of you just saw Albert Betram of the University of Michigan Libraries
talk at #c4l10 about HathiTrust APIs available to anyone interested. One of
these, the BibAPI, was formed mostly by me on the basis of "Imaginary User
Needs," not actual use cases. Anyone who has use cases that aren't
well-covered by the existing BibAPI should drop me a line and let me know.

This is also a good time to mention that catalog.hathitrust.org (and
mirlyn.lib.umich.edu) support some limited export facilities by adding an
extension to a record URL. SO...

http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005550418       Link to the Hathitrust
page
http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005550418.marc  MARC21 binary
http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005550418.xml   MARC-XML
http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005550418.ris   RIS tagged format
http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005550418.refworks Refworks tagged
format
http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005550418.rdf   Perfunctory RDF
document

I'd love help getting the RDF more fleshed out, btw.

Again -- if you need anything else, or if you, say, wrap a nice jQuery
plugin around the BibAPI, please let me know!

 -Bill-

Bill Dueber
Library Systems Programmer
University of Michigan Library