OK, slow it down J-Rock. :-)

I'm looking for a MIME type for Refworks Tagged Format, which is NOT RIS.
It's a different tagged format. The three most common tagged formats are
RIS, Refworks, and Endnote-style-Refer. It's the Refworks one I need help
with.

And I gave up on the marc-lines-pretend-format stuff; I just send Refworks
their preferred tagged format now, I just don't know what MIME type to use.