code4libcon is about here, yay!

I'm kinda in a fitness craze right now, and will be doing some
training in Asheville.

Monday night, 6:30pm, I'm going to the CrossFit Asheville gym - http://www.crossfitasheville.com/
I contacted them and they said that was a good time to come.  I'll
likely go back on Wednesday night at the same time.  (dunno if they'll
charge some fee, though).  There were a couple of folks that mentioned
interest, and I can carpool up to 3 others.  If you've never done it
before, now's not the time to start and I'm sure they'll only let
experienced folks partake, but I imagine those curious about the
insanity are welcome to spectate.

Jogging - what say folks up for runs meet in the hotel lobby at 6:30am
any day next week.  I'm game for a relatively short run (2-3 miles)
both Monday and Wednesday.  I fleshed out a daily signup on the wiki.
If it's too cold or treacherous out, I'll just hit the treadmill or
rowing machine if they have it.

	http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2010_social_activities#Working_Out

I'm still debating how many pushups folks must do at the Black Belt
preconference, and which kata to teach ;)

	Erik