Walker, David wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who responded.  The comments have been very helpful!
>
> Is anyone using RT? [1]

In my limited experience RT is powerful but has grown rather over the
years to the point where some investment in time is needed to set it up
usably. A PHP oriented person (ahem) might prefer eventum (which is also
fairly configurable, but through the web interface). However, it's
definitely a ticketing system rather than a full change management system.

Graham
PS We're too small to justify the kind of separation of roles you're
asking about internally to the library (as opposed to between library
and campus IT). However, I'd definitely like to see more formally
documented procedures: at the moment we just use a wiki and a
remote-hosted commercial ticketing system called kayako which is more
appropriate for help-desk calls than for development work.