Thanks for all your work on this, folks.

How about adding this to the options:

Airport Bus Schedule:
http://www.ashevillenc.gov/residents/transportation/city_bus/default.aspx?id
=968

Asheville has a bus that goes to the Airport, and their Transit Center isn't
too far from the hotel, about 1.4 miles walking:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=31+Woodfin+Street,+Ashevill
e,+NC+28801+%28Renaissance+Asheville+Hotel%29&daddr=360+West+Haywood+St.+ash
eville,+nc&hl=en&geocode=FbUsHwIdtWIU-yF_M0r573W8WykTXk8JWPNZiDEFKzEaZpTYaQ%
3BFesOHwIdRSYU-yldUwO6rYxZiDEhCuU0C1chog&gl=us&mra=ls&dirflg=w&vps=4&sll=35.
599785,-82.55948&sspn=0.028648,0.04446&ie=UTF8

There seems to be a bus that goes fairly close to the hotel, towards the
Transit Center.

Buses seem to be about $1.00.

(I'm listed for a 10AM shuttle on Thursday, but I'll miss events and sit at
the airport until 4PM if I do that. So I wouldn't mind sharing a taxi also
if the bus is unworkable.)