From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark A. Matienzo [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 5:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] change management system

I'm inclined to say that any sort of tracking software could be used
for this - it's mostly an issue of creating sticking with policy
decisions about what the various workflow states are, how things
become triaged, etc. I believe if you define that up front, you could
find Trac or any other tracking/issue system adaptable to what you
want to do.

Mark A. Matienzo
Digital Archivist, Manuscripts and Archives
Yale University Library