From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
MJ Ray
Sent: dinsdag 16 februari 2010 2:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] change management system

marijane white <[log in to unmask]>
> FogBugz seems really fabulous.  In my previous career as a QA
> engineer, my team was planning to try it out, but our employer went
> out of business before we had a chance to pilot it.

Is FogBugz able to send RFC-conformant emails?  The only supplier I've
met that used it hadn't got it to sent good emails, so they got
spam-filtered far too often, so we changed supplier.

Our co-op uses RT, but not in a very visible-to-clients way.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software