I think Ed Summers has some of these in an XML format that's generated
by a Perl program that he wrote a long time ago for something else.
Or, am I misremembering, Ed?

Still, it would be good to ask LC directly as someone else
recommended... I think such a thing would be useful; having an
official version would be nice.

Kevin