Yep...I'm looking at departures tomorrow... so your information in the ride share will help me make decisions on adding vans departure runs..

Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Rochkind [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:08 PM
To: Jill Ellern
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Added arrival van runs to the airport....

Okay, awesome. I added myself to the rideshare (I think I did that
right). I added myself to the new 6a manifest for Sunday. I sent Kevin
my contact info.

There is no "departure" van for my time, so if you end adding one, I've
done the right thing to get on it?  Otherwise, I'll take a cab for
'departure', no problem.

Thanks!

Jonathan