Hi Mike,

The Yelp entry has their address being 50 Commerce St, Asheville, NC 28801.  However their website (http://www.monkpub.com/) has them at 92 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801 (which is even closer to the conference hotel).  Google maps now has Hookah Joe's at the 50 Commerce St address, so perhaps the Thirsty Monk has moved.  They are not answering their phone (828-254-5470) this early, but I will try them later on to get clarification.

> I hope to run into some of you folks there.  If you're into Belgian
> beer and a different pub atmosphere, do join me.

Belgian beer is my favorite, so I plan on going (even if you are going to be there -- just teasing!).  I didn't notice any Atomium on draft, though (previewing the beer menu is how I happened to notice the address discrepancy).

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office