> The Yelp entry has their address being 50 Commerce St, Asheville, NC
> 28801.  However their website (http://www.monkpub.com/) has them at 92
> Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801

From Barry Bialik [[log in to unmask]]:

	The addresses are the same building. The Pub is two stories
	and each level fronts a different street with an interior
	interconnecting staircase. The Belgian bar (50 Commerce)
	opened first and then we expanded upstairs and opened the
	American Craft part (92 Patton).

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington