+1 for me.

-nruest

On Jan 29, 2010, at 5:58 PM, Walter Lewis wrote:

> On 29 Jan 10, at 5:34 PM, Wendy Huot wrote:
>
>> +1 Thursday-Friday 6-7 May
>>
>> The dates of 6th and 7th work for me and I think they work for Kingston.  Bill: librarian-hunting season begins in the late Fall, so we're in the clear.
>
> +1 for me too.
>
> I should note that while the standard librarian-hunting seasons overlap for public and academic librarians, there is a special "sitting duck" hunt that co-incides with the municipal budgeting process.  In some communities, like ours, it is actually televised  (think the worst bass-fishing show you've ever flipped past).
>
> Walter

Nick Ruest
Digital Strategies Librarian

McMaster University
Mills Memorial Library
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton, ON L8S 4L6
Phone: 905.525.9140 ext. 21276
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://library.mcmaster.ca/contact/ruest-nicholas
http://ruebot.net/

"Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a particular decade.  It is a personal process embedded in the human spirit." - Abbie Hoffman