Hi again,

This message is for everyone signed up for the Asheville Brews Cruise
on the social activities wiki page [1].

I am bothering you all again because I still need a few more folks to
pre-pay via PayPal. I think I'm up to 13 or 14 and need to get to at
least 16. Anyone who wants to can pre-pay. Instructions are in the
earlier message and on the wiki [2]. The tour company is going to
pre-bill my credit card for the cost of at least 16 people, but
however many we can get pre-paid I'll tell them to charge me that
much. Everyone else can pay cash (preferred) or credit card as we're
getting on the bus.

Thanks to those of you who have already pre-paid vi PayPal. I've been
making sure you get marked as "paid" on the wiki.

Speaking of the wiki, we have a few folks on the waiting list right
now. Anyone who is signed up and needs to back out please do so ASAP
so that the folks on standby can be notified. If you are on the
waitlist it might make sense to leave an email address for
notification purposes.

Thanks,
--jay

[1] http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2010_social_activities