Asheville Airport Van riders,
We are running a little late in emailing folks (will do that later tonight) but I wanted to send all you arriving on Sunday and Monday the meeting place at the Asheville Airport.

In the Asheville Airport Baggage Claim area is the Airport Ground Transportation desk.  Folks at the Airport recommended that each van load meet there and that I call them or one person in the party once we get to the airport...

http://www.flyavl.com/ground-transporation/

I have put my cell number in the description of the map of the airport.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jillern/4373099879/

And I will send it to you tonight once I have the list of folks emails...

Jill