 Code4Lib attendees,

We have had many folks tell us how much they appreciate the Van service we provided from and to the airport. Many asked how they can thank us...  After thinking about this, here is how you can show your appreciation and graditude..

This service was provided through a generious donation of staff time and van mileage from Western Carolina Univ and AppState Univ libraries.  So we were thinking that you can thank us by sending an email to our directors thanking them for supporting this conference this year.

Here are their emails:

Jill Ellern