Nice work Bill! I particularly like your use of the <link> element to
enable auto-discovery of these resources:

  <link rel="canonical" href="/Record/005550418">
  <link rel="alternate" type="application/marc" href="/Record/005550418.mrc" >
  <link rel="alternate" type="application/marc+xml"
href="/Record/005550418.xml" >
  <link rel="alternate" href="/Record/005550418.rdf"
type="application/rdf+xml" />

Did you shy away from adding the RIS and Refworks formats as links
because it wasn't clear what MIME type to use?

I'd be interested in helping flesh out the RDF a bit if you are interested.

//Ed