Looks good. For the RefWorks output I wonder if you would consider supporting the RefWorksXML format instead/aswell as the RefWorks tagged format here - we've found this to be richer than the tagged output in the TELSTAR project (http://www.open.ac.uk/blogs/telstar/). We've also developed some stuff for the Moodle virtual learning environment which automatically parses RefWorksXML (see http://www.open.ac.uk/blogs/telstar/2010/02/05/sharing-references/ for a demo), so I've got a particular interest in getting the data in that format :)

Owen

Owen Stephens
TELSTAR Project Manager
Library and Learning Resources Centre