From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sarah Kahn
Sent: February 3, 2010 4:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] usability testing in libraries

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any experience with outsourcing the usability testing for
big library web projects? My organization just rolled out our first
website redesign in several years and are looking to potentially bring
in a 3rd party for testing. Any insights into anyone's process or
experiences would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Kahn