Eric --

Can you describe a little bit more about this project?  I got the invitation, but ignored it because the home page didn't really have much information about who was behind it and for what reason.

Peter

--
Peter Murray                            http://www.pandc.org/peter/work/
Assistant Director, New Service Development    *NEW* tel:+1-614-485-6725