From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erik Hatcher
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] exercising at code4libcon next week

code4libcon is about here, yay!

I'm kinda in a fitness craze right now, and will be doing some

training in Asheville.

Monday night, 6:30pm, I'm going to the CrossFit Asheville gym - http://www.crossfitasheville.com/

I contacted them and they said that was a good time to come.  I'll

likely go back on Wednesday night at the same time.  (dunno if they'll

charge some fee, though).  There were a couple of folks that mentioned

interest, and I can carpool up to 3 others.  If you've never done it

before, now's not the time to start and I'm sure they'll only let

experienced folks partake, but I imagine those curious about the

insanity are welcome to spectate.

Jogging - what say folks up for runs meet in the hotel lobby at 6:30am

any day next week.  I'm game for a relatively short run (2-3 miles)

both Monday and Wednesday.  I fleshed out a daily signup on the wiki.

If it's too cold or treacherous out, I'll just hit the treadmill or

rowing machine if they have it.

      http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2010_social_activities#Working_Out

I'm still debating how many pushups folks must do at the Black Belt

preconference, and which kata to teach ;)

      Erik