Hey Code4Lib attendees,

Well I spend another day in Excel Hell seeing if we could squeeze anymore van runs..lol

 I'm sad to say, we could only add one van load to the list and it's early one..  I am very sad about it. ( But this does leave 4 slots open for those that want to leave extra early..so check it out to see if you want to do this...)

We could really use 3 vans to get all the folks that seems to want to make that trip to the airport at same time on Thursday... But we don't.  Sorry...  :(

Only thing I can do to help is recommend the following folks get together to see if they can share taxis or rides.

Based on my calculation...I recommend that:

Marquez, Stethers, Lamm, and Young see what they can do to share a ride at 12:15 pm on Thursday...

Barrera, James, Rockliff, Reiss and Rochkind see what they can do to share a ride at 2:00 pm on Thursday...

Hellman, Classen-Wilson, and Kome see what they can do to share a ride at 2:30 pm on Thursday....

And Gong, Ou, and Atzberger see what they can do to share a ride at 3:30 pm on Thursday.

The rest is up to you...

I'm going to look tomorrow to see if we can add a late run on Monday (I think I see a possibility there with those folks with a "-" in the ride share list last column...)

Jill