On 2 March 2010, Ziso, Ya'aqov wrote:

> Many institutions would consider Canada an international conference, and
> most likely would allow (if any!?) one. My 5 cents (and that's all left
> in the budget),

s/Many/Many American/ but I know what you mean.  I don't see a local
chapter meeting as conflicting with the full conference, and don't think
that's anything to worry about.

I'd like to go to Vancouver for a Code4Lib---it's certainly easy for me to
get to, from Toronto, and I won't have the difficulties and anxieties that
come from travelling into the US---but I hope some small to mid-size
American cities put in too.  Providence and Asheville were great to visit.

Bill
--
William Denton, Toronto : miskatonic.org www.frbr.org openfrbr.org