Hi everyone,

There are 2 jobs openings at UBC Library that were posted late last Friday
and they're located under the job title Programmer/Analyst. We also have 1
vacant systems librarian position, but that won't be posted for another
month or two. Feel free to email me with questions/clarifications on the
postings.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Joseph
Systems Librarian

UBC Library
Library Systems & Information Technology
Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, Room 142
1961 East Mall
Vancouver, BC
V6T 1Z1

Phone: 604-827-5132