Hi Joe,

I'm interested in that same issue.  I've been trying to research if there
are standardized ways to serialize an ORE ResourceMap with all of its linked
resources into a single container for transport, but I haven't found
anything yet.  I did notice that the BagIt RFC [1] is a closer match to this
use case as it explicitly deals with serialization and transport in section
8.  But BagIt doesn't have the web resource orientation that ORE has.

If you get suggestions offlist on how to do this with ORE, could you send a
summary?

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kunze-bagit-01