One suggestion for next year (add yours to the wishlist [1]) was to share
peoples' names, email addresses, and affiliations.

I was thinking that the ship had sailed for 2010--but given this email I
wonder...

Would it help to distribute a list of this year's attendees, even though the
conference is over? For privacy, I'd imagine sending it via email to the
list of attendees.

-Jodi

[1] http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2011_planning_wishlist