Newly-formed Code4Lib North (Ontario/Quebec/Manitoba/Northeast USA) is
holding it's first regional meetup this May:

Code4Lib North: First Meetup
Thursday May 6 (afternoon/evening) - Friday May 7, 2010 (all day)
Queen's University / Douglas Library Building
Kingston, Ontario

Free registration!  There's no set schedule yet (we need your ideas and
proposals), but we've got free food for the Friday.

If you think you can make it, please sign up (sign up not required, but
it helps us know how much food to order):

  Sign up form - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FKGNMYW

We have a Google Group mailing list to facilitate all schedule planning
and questions and announcements:

And of course, we have a wiki page to post all general information
concerning Code4Lib North:

 Wiki - http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/North

Cheers,
Wendy