Mark A. Matienzo wrote:
> +1 for New Haven (if not for 2011, then for 2012). Daniel, feel free
> to give me a shout if you'd like any help putting together the
> proposal!

I've got a bit of conference planning burnout after being on the
planning commitee for the Jasig conference for the sixth time in a row
but I'm inclined to throw out Ithaca, NY as a possible location for
2011.  I know you (Mark) have recently been her (sorry I wasn't able to
get to your talk) so if you want to comment on whether or not Ithaca
would be a good location I might look into it a bit.

I've been to a conference in Vancouver and would love to visit again but
from reading the feedback from the Jasig conference held there a few
years ago the biggest complaint from attendees was the cost.  Of course,
the planning committee did choose a rather expensive hotel for the
conference location though.