Quoting Jonathan Rochkind <[log in to unmask]>:

> Hmm, an aggregated feed of the commit logs (from repos that offer
> feeds, as most do), of "open source projects of interest to the
> code4lib community."  Would that be at all useful?

I think that's a start but I'd imagine that just a feed of the commit
logs would contain a lot of noise that would drown out what might
actually be interesting, like newly published gists, initial commits
of projects, new project releases, etc...  I'm most familiar with
GitHub, which indicates the type of event being published, but I'm
sure other code repos do something similar.  Would it be possible to
put something together using Views that listens for feeds of specific
types published by users in the code4lib community?

Aaron