John,

I would say the town of Ithaca would be a good location. I don't know
any specifics about the facilities or costs for a conference our size
though. I would assume that maybe Cornell has some space if the timing
is right but I'm not sure. I do know when I stayed at the campus hotel
was really nice for the price (it is ran by students). I've been to
Ithaca for smaller conferences (~60 people) before moving to Binghamton
and enjoyed it.

Getting to Ithaca might not be the easiest, but probably no worse than
Asheville, Athens, or Corvallis.

Since I'm in Binghamton, if you do decide to submit something, let me
know if you need any help.

Edward