Born & raised in Ithaca, went to college there (Go Big Red!) and I love it
there.  BUT I have to agree that February in Ithaca can be dreary.  They
have a decent restaurant and pub scene but one of the key attractions for
Ithaca is the outdoor activities.

Though we could do a wine tour!

And visit Wegmans.  And eat good bagels. And half moon cookies. And drink
Ithaca beers.

I've changed my mind - I'm all over Ithaca for C4L11.

I have some very strong opinions on venue though. :-)

Tania

--
Tania Fersenheim
Manager of Library Systems

Brandeis University
Library and Technology Services

415 South Street, (MS 017/P.O. Box 549110)
Waltham, MA 02454-9110
Phone: 781.736.4698
Fax: 781.736.4577
email: [log in to unmask]