Hi folks,

Ignoring, for the moment, the utility of doing so...has anyone written
(or does anyone know of) an xsl tranform from PREMIS to HTML?

I'm finding PREMIS transforms, but nothing that produces output for
consumption in a webpage.

The idea is to let folks more easily parse the PREMIS information for
objects in an IR.  That is to say, not make them parse the xml directly.

I do have a request into LC but no response yet.

Even pointers to a suspect/contact would be welcome.

[As an aside, if you've not attended the conference, I just went to my
first and it was pound for pound the best one I've attended.  So you
need to find a way to go.]

Thanks,
Tim