Eric Lease Morgan wrote:
> I was thinking it would happen on a weekday. There would be more stuff going on here on campus, as well as give everybody a break from their normal work week. More specifically, I would suggest such an event take place on a Friday so the poeple who stayed over night would not have to take so many days off of work.

While I'm not in the Midwest, I think that any of these type of one day,
weekday, conferences are best done on a Monday or a Friday to allow for
less time off of work. Sure there are some disadvantages if work wants
to give you the travel days, but I could certainly sell 1 or 1.5 days
off from work a lot easier then 2 or 3.

Edward