Yep, I agree, I'll remove flickr from the planet.

CC'ing code4lib listserv in case anyone cares, you can make your case
(on list or in private email to me), but at the moment as 'editor' of
the planet I'm exersizing my editorial discretion to agree with
Bernadette (I had the same opinion, but was waiting to see if any
'users' asked for it before doing it. :) ).

[Other options for awareness of code4lib photos: 1)  Someone could add a
link to flickr search for tag code4lib to the code4lib home page,
perhaps under 'photos'.   2) If you happen to know that there are a
bunch of photos at a given time (like now), you could delicious-bookmark
the _search results_ for 'code4lib' tag on flickr.  Delicious tag
code4lib is still on the planet. But please don't bookmark every
individual photo, or we'll be back at square 1, heh. 3) Something else I
haven't thought of. ]

Jonathan