Yep, I do not plan to remove delicious from the feed right now, we'll
see how it goes. (I find it convenient to be able to send a link to the
'attention' of code4lib by delicious tagging it 'code4lib', and so far,
I don't think this feature has led to too much usability trouble in the
feed).

No need for a vote, although feel free to send me your love or hate of
delicious in the planet feed in direct email, I try to be responsive to
general community feelings in my role as 'editor' of the feed.

Jonathan