From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ziso, Ya'aqov
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 1:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] WorldCat Terminologies

I'm certain that as Ralph indicated, this file has been kept weekly up-to-date.
The html page header will be, eventually, fixed as well to reflect accurately the file's last update and its SRU searchability. The fact remains that for all: terminologies/identities/xISSN/xISBN >> WC-DEVNET is the customer support and quality control.

We have no other address for maintenance, and possibly OCLC Research's dedicated staff lack such address as well. Yes, these experimental services reside on OCLC servers.

Unfortunately, given this customer support model, OCLC Research will be constantly put in a defensive position and all we can do is flag problems and maintain this loop.

(unless any of you has an idea for a loophole and, please, bring it on!)
Ya'aqov