Thanks everyone - we feel really honored to be hosting next year's event
here in Bloomington (a classic college town - please see Breaking Away if
you have never seen it - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078902/) and we look
forward to making it a wonderful time for everyone.

Thanks again to our other host proposals from New Haven and Vancouver. Our
competition made everyone's proposals better.

Best,

Robert

On 3/23/10 9:35 AM, "Michael J. Giarlo" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Congratulations to Bloomington, Indiana, and our new hosts at Indiana
> University, for being voted as the host city for Code4Lib 2011!
>
> Thanks to all who voted and all the sites that submitted proposals.
>
> -Mike

**********************************
Robert H. McDonald
Associate Dean for Library Technologies
Associate Director, Data to Insight Center-Pervasive Technology Institute
Executive Director, Kuali OLE
Frye Leadership Institute Fellow 2009
Indiana University
Herman B Wells Library 234