Well, I've been meaning to toss New Haven, CT, into the ring, but was waiting to get more feedback/expressions of interest from my colleagues here (and also thinking that 2012 might be better for East Coast).

Anyway, I can try to have a skeletal proposal ready by the 5th (unless someone at Yale tries to talk me out of it).
Daniel