Does anybody here know how to use the valueForKey method (or some other method) in Javascript, specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch?

I have successfully defined a datasource (an XML stream). Here is an XML snippet:

  <waters>
    <water>
      <name water_id='79'>Agean Sea at Kos, Greece</name>
    </water>
    <water>
      <name water_id='37''>Amazon River, Peru</name>
    </water>
    <water>
      <name water_id='100'>Atlantic Ocean</name>
    </water>
  </waters>

I am able to successfully extract the values for each water's name, like this:

  function coolHandler(event)
  {
    var d = dashcode.getDataSource("list");
    var n = d.selection().valueForKey("name");
    alert( n );
  }

The result of this handler is an echoing of the value for the name element.

Unfortunately, I want to get the value for the water_id attribute, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to access it.

--
Eric Lease Morgan